DaiCraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application, even if you dont need

2 posters

Go down

Application, even if you dont need Empty Application, even if you dont need

Post  Halodude990 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:52 am

1. Your username: Halodude990
2. Your age: 12
3. How long you have been on the server: Ive been on this server for quite a while, so I dont know exactly when I joined.
4. A little bit about yourself as a minecraft player: I like to build quite a bit of things, and I am horrible at mining. But great at house building.
5. Any jailtime you have recieved in the server: I havent been in the server jail at all.
6. Any commendations from Staff members: None, and if i had any, I wouldnt remember.
7. How you have helped the server: When new people join the server I like to help them out and get them started.
8. How you plan to help the server: I plan to keep all those annoying shits from people who like to play without any disturbances.
9. Why we should choose you as a staff member: I think you should choose me as a staff member because I can help out people, help filter the server, and make it a nice place to play. I think I will be able to help the server a lot.
10. Staff experience time on other servers: I havent had staff on any server, so I am hoping that I will be chosen for staff.

Thanks for reading,
Halodude990

Halodude990

Back to top Go down

Application, even if you dont need Empty Re: Application, even if you dont need

Post  systemfire Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:04 am

Halodude990 wrote:8. How you plan to help the server: I plan to keep all those annoying shits from people who like to play without any disturbances.

You plan to keep annoying excretions??....... ok mate whatever tickles your fancy Suspect

systemfire

Location : You know that planet with all the water on it? Yeah that one!

Back to top Go down

Application, even if you dont need Empty Yup.

Post  Halodude990 Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:17 pm

Doesnt it annoy you when people are always bothering you? Like: "Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Or always cussing. and always asking you stupid questions. Hhahha

Halodude990

Back to top Go down

Application, even if you dont need Empty Re: Application, even if you dont need

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum