DaiCraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff positions - none needed, but i'll post anyway....

2 posters

Go down

Staff positions - none needed, but i'll post anyway.... Empty Staff positions - none needed, but i'll post anyway....

Post  systemfire Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:29 am

1. Your username: systemfire aka ~System
2. Your real name*: Kris (Kristian or Kristiano depending whether or not you want my real Italian name or English name)
3. Your age: 17
4. How long you have been on the server: just over a month
5. A little bit about yourself as a minecraft player: I'm a very mature lad coming from Australia, I am actually Italian. I know how to make servers and run them as i have my own. I have had an extensive history of being OP-ed as i have helped many servers where ever they have needed me. I know how to use GroupManager and make my own Plugins occasionally, i also do websites. I am great at PixelArt and i can show you some pictures via email or whatever other way you want (includes a 3D Rayquasa). There are many people that can tell you about my friendly-ness and willingness to strive to the standards and above (if you would like to contact them please ask). I am willing to show you my server and make all the staff on this server, staff on my server.
6. Any jailtime you have recieved in the server: None, because im not a Sh*t-head
7. Any commendations from Staff members: Mud and Dai
8. How you have helped the server: Auctioned, been friendly and done Pixelart
9. How you plan to help the server: more PixelArt and what you'd expect from an Admin in over 5 servers.
10. Any promises you plan to make (and keep)* : More PixelArt Very Happy and a Pokemon Arena
11. Why we should choose you as a staff member: Because of all the information given above :/
12. Staff experience time on other servers. : as i've said i've been an admin on over 5 servers (just ask if you want to contact some of the owners of these servers)

My Moto: Doesnt Matter what rank you have, it's about the willingness to still play even if you are a lower rank....

Last edited by systemfire on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:00 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : **NONE**)

systemfire

Location : You know that planet with all the water on it? Yeah that one!

Back to top Go down

Staff positions - none needed, but i'll post anyway.... Empty Very good

Post  muddlet123 Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:20 pm

This is a good example of a staff application. You don't have to say the questions btw. If we do have any spaces available, we actually will contact you.
muddlet123
muddlet123
Admin

https://daicraftforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Staff positions - none needed, but i'll post anyway.... Empty Re: Staff positions - none needed, but i'll post anyway....

Post  systemfire Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:22 am

muddlet123 wrote:we actually will contact you.

What do you mean by that? Sounds good buddy just shout out.

systemfire

Back to top Go down

Staff positions - none needed, but i'll post anyway.... Empty well....

Post  muddlet123 Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:54 am

when ur staff you'll understand
muddlet123
muddlet123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Staff positions - none needed, but i'll post anyway.... Empty Re: Staff positions - none needed, but i'll post anyway....

Post  systemfire Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:12 am

muddlet123 wrote:when ur staff you'll understand

Ahh so i am going to be staff... I have skype if thats what you mean.

systemfire

Back to top Go down

Post  muddlet123 Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:17 pm

wait thats not what i.... Question oh screw it whatever floats ur boat
muddlet123
muddlet123
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  systemfire Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:05 am

Hey man im fine with being a member, i mean ranks dont mean shit to me. It was as if you were implying i was going to be one.

systemfire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down